align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board General Gaming › To be or I AM - the role within role-playing

To be or I AM - the role within role-playing

Richard
R.A.-in-Poland
Warsaw, PL
Post #: 16
Hi.
I am a Canadian living in Poland. If you have read my posts in the LFG forum, you know I am looking to create a social network for myself through tabletop role-playing games. And I am advertising myself around to attract new-to-the-hobby players.

I recently had an article published about how RPGs are a good method to make friends. It is my first writing published in over 25 years. So I am a little proud of that too. My article is here:
http://www.doucheydm....­

I welcome your comments there (or here, if you prefer). We might even enjoy a discussion on the topic . A couple of gamer bloggers have already posted comments but I am also interested in the rank and file view. Indy Gaming has a variety of people who play RPGs and not everyone is playing with the same group they have played with since the foundation of the earth. Many of you are like me: new to your area and looking to connect with new people. So if you do not consider yourself a professional gamer, I would very much like to have your view represented. We may or may not agree on my opinion but everyone is entitled to their opinion, as the saying goes, no matter how wrong it is. wink

This link will take you to my opinion: http://www.doucheydm....­

Thanks for reading.