addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board General Gaming › Want to Buy

Want to Buy

A former member
Post #: 32
Hi,

I am looking for 3 books from the Star Wars Saga edition:

Scum and Villiany (spelling)
Knights of the Old Republic
Galaxy of Intrigue

If you have them on a shelf somewhere and don't need them, our gaming group would love to pick up copies of those. Contact me with purchase prices, or if you are looking for trades that's even better.

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 35
I have found these so I am no longer in need.

If you were an X-wing miniature player who wants to divest him or her self of any x-wing miniature models you aren't using anymore, give me a shout. I am looking to acquire more.