Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › RPG group on NorthEast side of Indy looking for a few more players starting May

RPG group on NorthEast side of Indy looking for a few more players starting May

John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
Hi, my group is looking for 1-3 new people to join our group. We will meet on the Northeast side of Indy. The next campaign we will be starting will most likely be a Star Wars game using the new system coming out. We also use GURPS for other settings which are fantasy, modern day supernatural, various horror settings, and futuristic sci-fi. First game will start on Friday, May 24th at 6:30ish and every other Friday after that. Our core group has gamed together for over 10 years, probably more, but I don't want to think about that too much.

We are in our 30's-40's and I'd like to think are pretty laid back. Over the years we have all GM'd and I don't want to comment on my GMing, but they come up with some cool stories. We would like to find some fun people that enjoy RPG's to add to our existing group. Feel free to comment in this thread or email me through meetup.

John
John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
Update: We have a couple spots left for our gaming group. The next game we are starting will be on May 24th and will be a Star Wars setting game. If you are interested in joining a gaming group on the Northeast side of Indy, now would be a perfect time since we are starting a new campaign. Reply to this thread or email me through meetup.com
John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 11
Just a reminder that we are beginning a Star Wars game on May 24th which will be every other Friday. If you are in or Near the Northeast side of Indy, we could use a couple more people for our group. The game will use the new Star Wars RPG coming out. We start around 6:30ish. If you're interested, respond to this thread or email me through meetup.
John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 12
If you are interested in playing a Star Wars game with the new system, we start this Friday, the 24th. We have room for 2. We are on the Northeast/East side of Indy. Respond here in this thread or through the meetup email.