Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Newbie looking for Pathfinder game on the West Side

Newbie looking for Pathfinder game on the West Side

Zachary G.
user 20719571
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hello. I am a somewhat experienced RPG'er, but most of my experience is with 4th edition D&D. The first RPG I ever played was 3.5 edition D&D, and it is the RPG that I have enjoyed the most (although I haven't played it in upwards of ten years).

I recently picked up the rulebook for Pathfinder at the recommendation of a trusted local store owner, and I was wondering if there are any groups on the west side willing to accommodate a newbie for a few months (at the end of august I have to leave for school again). I've been reading through the rulebook, and am rather enthused about playing it, but I need to find a game in order to do so.
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 48
Hi,

I am Don and we have a Pathfinder game on Tuesday nights. We would love to accomodate you if that works.

In addition we have a Star Wars Saga/DC card night on Thursdays. We could really use another player on that night, for sure.

Saturday nights we have Star Wars Saga again.

You are welcome to join any of these. We play on the West side in Avon, IN. Give me a call at (317) 908-3699 and we can discuss it.