align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Northeast Indy RPG group looking for one or two more players every other Fri

Northeast Indy RPG group looking for one or two more players every other Friday Evening

John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 13
We just started a Star Wars Edge of the Empire game using this new system. We will probably be playing this campaign for a bit, but we also play many other settings using mainly GURPS and on occasion other systems. If you are interested or have any questions for me, reply here or through the meetup email. Our next game session is June 7th.
John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 14
Still could use 1 or 2 regular players. If you're interested, shoot me an email through here or reply to this thread. Currently we have 4-5 regularly but 1 to 2 more people would be great!
Jordan M.
user 97151552
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Shoot me the details via e-mail. I currently DO NOT have experience at all with this game, but am more than willing to learn and can do so if possible before the next meeting.
Troy P.
user 68230772
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I would normally be all over this, but I can't justify the purchase of another game right now.

I've already purchased a (nearly?) complete set of GURPS 4 pdfs and several issues of Pyramid. I would love to participate when you start playing that again. I'm a bit younger than your core group, but I hope you won't hold that against me too much.
John H.
JohnHWriter
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 15
Hey Troy, as far as the Star Wars game goes, we have a pdf of the beta version that we are using to play as the system isn't out for a few more weeks so you wouldn't need to buy anything. We also have played with some of the guys in the groups kids who were in high school. I think you should be at least 18 since we do swear occasionally and have jokes inappropriate for young kids, but other than that age restriction, I think any are welcome. Also, we all have tons of GURPS books too, so we'll be back to that system in the future. If you do decide you're interested in joining, just send me an email through this site.