Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › Board Games Plus - Expanding on a good thing

Board Games Plus - Expanding on a good thing

Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 77
This will be my final month as organizer of Indy Gaming events. I've decided to continue my Board Games Plus agenda and will be going a different direction than the current Meetup.

As I've said previously, I was happy to add boardgaming to this group's calendar every month and will continue under a different banner - Board Games Plus. I remember how our Meetups were when we started "officially" boardgaming. We had smaller events and a bit more community (connection?). I want to get back to that. We even shared in an event I fondly remember called "SugarCon." Thanks to Heather for setting that up. It may have been the best Meetup I've attended to date.

My thanks to everyone for joining me in the 100 plus Meetups I've enjoyed with this group. If I don't see you all before, I'll look for you at Gen Con! smile