Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › Free GenCon Badge: Z-man Games looking for volunteers

Free GenCon Badge: Z-man Games looking for volunteers

Flash G.
user 4847930
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Gang,

Z-man games is looking for locals to volunteer with them during GenCon. In return you get a free badge. They are looking for 3-5 locals. Here's the message from Zev. He lists his contact information towards the bottom of the message:

===============
Hey, guys!

I'm looking for locals to Gen Con (Indianapolis)to volunteer for Z-Man this Gen Con. Locals because I do not have housing options available (but those attending with housing are welcome to volunteer - hey it can offset some of your cost!).

We need people to run demos at the booth and run events in the board game area. We need a minimum of 6 hours a day for at least 3 days. We offer an exhibitor badge (allows you to come in an hour early and stay an hour later in the dealer hall). We offer lunch and games as compensation. Dinner can be had if you do evenings.

The games we will be demoing are: Robinson Crusoe, Neuroshima Hex 3.0, Convoy, Pandemic: In the Lab, and some others. We will be running Carcassonne tournaments as well as Neuroshima Hex and Pandemic tournaments. The board game area might require some evenings.

Ignacy T. from Portal will be a special guest of Z-Man.

It's work but we all have fun.

If interested please email me at zman AT zmangames DOT com with your full name and email address. Also, what hours you can do/what you prefer to do, etc.

We need around 3-5 people. If you can't do it but have local friends that might be interested, please let them contact me with you as reference.

Thanks,
Zev