align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › West side gamers in Avon...part 2

West side gamers in Avon...part 2

Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 53
Hello everyone,

We have some very robust Pathfinder games running at the moment. I am throwing up a new thread because we have one game that could use 1 or maybe 2 regulars. We have a game that runs on both Thursday AND Saturday night. Same campaign, same characters.

We have 3 people who come to both nights (maybe a 4th soon), 1 person on Thursday, 1-3 on Saturday...whew...it get's confusing. Normally there are 4-5 players along with the DM.

The bottom line is that we can handle 1 or 2 more players on both or either nights.

We have a large conference room table designed for 8 people, a room dedicated to gaming, and we often pitch in and buy pizza, or something to that effect - although no requirement is ever made to do so. Of course the DM will never refuse a willing 'snackrifice' from any player.

If interested, contact me via email, or give me a call at 317-908-3699 to talk about details. The campaign is still very new, so no one is over 3 level at this point.
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 54
We picked up a new player, and there is still room for another.
Kenneth S.
user 105436962
Plainfield, IN
Post #: 1
Are you still looking for another player?