Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › East Indy / Greenfield / New Pal: Tuesday/Wednesday Night Game Nights?

East Indy / Greenfield / New Pal: Tuesday/Wednesday Night Game Nights? (I'll host!)

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking for folks who would like to get together every other Tuesday or Wednesday evening for gaming, especially more "rules lite" RPGs. Happy to host at my place just between Indy and Greenfield. I've got an awesome library/game room stocked with all kinds of vintage (and a few newer) games but, alas, no players. (As a musician, I tend to work a lot of weekends... which sadly keeps me from gaming with most of the M-F workweek crowd.)

Willing to GM or play or trade off. Favorite games include: D&D (especially Basic "red box", 1e, and 2e), Call of Cthulhu, the old Marvel Superheroes game from TSR, West End's Ghostbusters RPG, and Risus. Would love to learn: Warhammer FRP, Marvel Heroic, Starships & Spacemen, The One Ring, and many others...

Steve
sgmunson
Fishers, IN
Post #: 21
How about Werewolf? I have the boxed package (Ultimate Werewolf), but it's a game for at least 9 players plus 1 mod, so it might not be easily achieved until you get some traction on attendees.... Let me know...
A former member
Post #: 4
I'd certainly give it a try... 9 players, huh? That's quite a party! :)

If you shoot me your e-mail address, I'll add you to the little contact list I've been building. (No spam, I promise.) :)
Kenneth S.
user 108196642
New Palestine, IN
Post #: 1
My Wife & I are looking to join a group/Game & Maybe my 2 son’s… (20 & 22)…
We live in New Pal, Open for Friday & Sat, we left Fort Hood, TX in 2008 & we miss playing D&D.