align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Living Forgotten Realms Campaign (4E)

Living Forgotten Realms Campaign (4E)

fugacity
user 7482066
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 8
I think I'll be up for some RPGA play that day, probably both sessions. I need to find out why my RPGA member number hasn't activated and read up on character creation.
A former member
Post #: 1
Is there any chance of this not being scheduled reguarly on Sat but maybe Sun instead? Currently I work on Sat and so gaming is not an option for me. However, I'm off on Sundays and so I'm probably going to setup something similar in Central Indy for Sunday. I had something setup but the 4E announcement sort of ended the desire for many to keep playing 3.5 and Living Greyhawk.

Thanks,
~Matt
Brian
Belethorn
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 8
Brian, would there be any problem if I skipped the first session and wanted to play the evening one?

No problem at all. I figure that 75% of our players will play in both sessions, with the other 25% split between playing only the first or only the second session. In fact, my girlfriend will only be playing in the first, so there's already an extra seat for the evening session.
Brian
Belethorn
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
Is there any chance of this not being scheduled regularly on Sat but maybe Sun instead?


Unfortunately, Sunday doesn't work that well for me. I've got church during the day, so I wouldn't be able to prepare the sessions AND I've got school on Monday. Still, you'd be more than welcome to attend sessions whenever possible. If you decide to start a different local RPGA group, just let me know if you need any advice or support. I'd be glad to help.
Brian
Belethorn
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
NEW DEVELOPMENT: In order to better organize local RPGA games and communicate with players, I have started a new Meetup site for the Living Forgotten Realms campaign. You can sign up for the Meetup at http://dnd.meetup.com...­.

Due to limited gaming space and GMs, I can only guarantee seats to people who RSVP for the game. Walk-ins are certainly welcome, but I have to give preference to those who commit to coming. I've also uploaded character creation guidelines for the RPGA (they're identical to the PHB rules, but you must use method 1 or 2 to determine your ability scores) and a file with preview material from the upcoming Forgotten Realms PHB that is currently playable in the RPGA.
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy