addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › new D&D 4th edition campaign starting this 8/31

new D&D 4th edition campaign starting this 8/31

Greg
lotsotech
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 18
This coming Sunday (8/31) at 1pm we'll be starting a new campaign using H1-3 taking place in the Forgotten Realms. Currently, we have 3 confirmed players (elf ranger, dragonborn fighter, paladin?) and could definitely use one or two more reliable players. We're planning on playing every other week around the same time. I'm allowing most any published character race/class as long as it makes sense.

Players are in the 25-35 age range and are located in the northeastern Indy area.
Christian
cmkleman
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 44
I'd definitely be interested. When you say the NE Indy area, are you talking Castleton, Fishers, Noblesville or farther out? I live over on the west side, but am willing to drive a bit, but if it's too far out from 465 I might balk at the drive.

I'm not entirely sure what I'd want to play, but I can make a character pretty damn quick (and have plenty of ideas).

BTW, I've been playing 4e since before the books were out, so I know the rules fairly well. I'm hazy on some things, but I'm pretty well versed.
Greg
lotsotech
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 19
I'll send you an email with more info, but I'm in the Glendale (east of Broad Ripple) area.
Andrew
Yosef
Greenfield, IN
Post #: 4
sorry - a little bit late, but are you still looking for players? also, is this an FR campaign?
Greg
lotsotech
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 20
Yes and yes. We have 4 players right now and will be meeting next on the 14th.