Indy Gaming Message Board Minatures Historical or Otherwise › DnD 4.0 Miniatures

DnD 4.0 Miniatures

A former member
Post #: 8
Hello Everyone,

I'm interested in finding people to play DnD Miniatures (4Ed rules) with. I live in Franklin, Indiana, south of Greenwood, and am willing to travel a little to get together. Evenings at 6 (except Thursdays) and most weekends work for me. I'm willing to share minis and music and will bring some snacks/food.

I'm also interested in just getting together for whatever type of game - board or otherwise. If you're interested, please email me at orbrover at yahoo dot com and include DnD in the subject line so I know it's not junk.

Thank you and I look forward to gaming with you! Have a great day.

:^)
Tod
Brian
Belethorn
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 40
I know the owner of Gamerz, Bill, is a HUGE D&D minis player. There's almost always a game going on there and, if no one else is playing, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to coax him into a game or three. It's located just south of County Line on the west side of Meridian/135 (in the same plaza as the Four Seasons).
A former member
Post #: 9
Hm, they've moved since I was last over there. I'll have to go back and check things out. Thank you for the info, Brian! :^)