addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Southside Group has an empty chair

Southside Group has an empty chair

Hans C.
JediSoth
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
I host a gaming group on the southside (in Southport, to be exact) and we are in need of another committed player.

Our group meets every other week (at least, we try to) on Saturdays from 6 PM until midnight-ish. We usually have dinner together (pizza, sandwiches, Chinese, what-have-you) and play a variety of games...more on that later.

The group currently consists of myself and five others (male and one female, ranging in age from early-20s to 40s), however two of my gamers can only attended every other session or less. So, I consider us to have one GM (me), 3 full-time players, and 2 part-time, or regular "guest" players. I'm looking for one more person who can be a full-time player, though if attendance of a spouse or significant other is mandatory, the table can handle two people.

We mostly play D&D 3.X, though we have played Star Wars d20 and Mutants and Masterminds. There's been some interest in Aces & Eights and Savage Worlds, though since most of the gamers I have are casual gamers, we usually stick with D&D. We're between campaigns right now, in fact, one is gearing to start up on October 4th, though the exact nature of that game has yet to be determined. It will likely be one of the following:

We also play a variety of board games on days when too many people don't show up to continue our RPG game, or on days when we need a break. Sometimes, my wife will join us for the board games, but she doesn't play RPGs with us (she usually makes the food run for us and bakes cookies or brownies or makes some sort of snack for us).

We have two cats who will generally leave you alone once they've completed their initial inspection, just FYI to those of you with allergies.

If you're interested in learning more, you can contact me through the group, or at hccummings (AT) yahoo (dot) com.