Tim E.
Gamerz
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Greetings,

This is Tim, my wife Pat and I own GAMERZ, we are open 7 days a week, we have a 2000 sq ft main game room that can seat over 100 with no issues. We have expanded our Boardgames already and add several a week. We are about to finish a remodel to allow us to carry a large number of RPGs.

Our website with pics is www.indygameroom.com

We do not charge any fees to play. We have a case of games about 30 or so that people can use or you can bring your own games to play.

Consider this is an open invitation to everyone, to come hang out or play a game with us. We believe in having a healthy gaming community. We are long time gamers who are having a great time, serving our gaming community and making new friends. We work with Circle of Janus, Whos Yer Gamers and Mavens. We also have regulars D&D games through both RPGA and the Indy D&D Champions of the Realms Meet-up group.

So far at WhosYerCon we are sponsoring, a Magic the Gathering tourney for 36 players, a Pokemon Tourney for 36 players and a third undecided TBD event. We will be sponsoring three events at Inconjunction in addition.

If there are any games you feel need to have a regular time and place feel free to let me know so we can give you the space and time slot.

Thanks,
Tim & Pat
Gamerz
Hawkwinter
user 8662944
Noblesville, IN
Post #: 1
I can definately recommend this game store!! They have a great supply of multiple gaming systems (Board Games, RPGs, Minis, Cards, etc..) and plenty of space in the back to run games or hold events. It's huge back there.

They also have a great games library if you'd like to check out a game and try it out before buying, or don't have a copy with you.

Who's Yer Gamers plans on running a wide range of games down there once we get through our con, and I'd love to see some meet-up games there as well.
A former member
Post #: 4
I have to add my approval of Gamerz. By far they have the largest and most comfortable gaming area I have found in Central Indiana and it is always buzzing with activity. Good selection of products too.
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 203
I still haven't made it out/ down there yet but I hear nothing but glowing reports on how wonderful the store is. :)