addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › How many Puerto Rico fans do we have here? (or other eurogames)

How many Puerto Rico fans do we have here? (or other eurogames)

A former member
Post #: 3
Ohh this sounds like a good group for us! I'm a big fan of Eurogames and my husband plays occasionally too. We just moved to the area and live in Broad Ripple but are happy to travel for gaming. Weekend nights are best for us. Please let us know if you are getting a group together - thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
My wife and I are definitely PR fans along with Agricola and Small World. I enjoy some Pillars of the Earth, Thebes, Around the World in 80 Days, Hollywood Blockbuster and Catan occasionally.

We are south siders so we would be able to make a trip if it were for a night of pure Euro games. Please let me know if it might be kid friendly or not (best to ask ahead of time.)
A former member
Post #: 5
Anyone interested in a gaming day this winter? Weekends that work for you?
Steven
srblack1167
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
I'm all for boardgames... Euro or not!!!

Okay, I've got hosting spot if you've got games.

I'm willing to host game nights Wednesdays, or Thursdays.

My room mate (landlord, the home owner), has his kids every Friday night and most Saturday nights. They are not well behaved, and they do not know how to take care of things and though are ages 11-15 still break things on a regular basis. So I will not subject you to their insanity for weekends.

I work Sunday and Mondays, and Tuesday is D&D 3.5 or BESM d20 night. So, can't realy give that up.

But, if you wana come over Wednesday or Thursday hit me up: srblack1167 is my yahoo IM and email.

I'm at 6069 Buell Ln Indianapolis IN 46254. It's on the North West side of town near I65 and Laffayette road and I465 and 56th St.

Black