Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Gamer family on the east side

Gamer family on the east side

A former member
Post #: 5
Darn, I saw this, but oh well, I'll just post something here anyways. I am looking for a game, just put me on the waiting list, I suppose.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 16
Actually we are still looking for gamers due to a recent bad experience. I'll be taking the bull by the horns and DM'ing. I'm open to others DM'ing but this time I'm going to take a wack at it.

Some of us have discussed meeting up on the 29th of this month, but we haven't selected a location yet.

However there are some of us meeting at the arsenal at sometime
Located at

874 Virginia Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46203

I just need to get everyone to agree to a time and date.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 17
Ok I have it confirmed and I think most of the gamers will be able to meet at the same time. The Arsenal at 12:30 August 23rd! We'll eat, drink, and discuss the game. And if it suits everyone's preference. I'm a democratic kind of guy who wants to appease the majority. I can run just about anything. My general style is traditional, with a little bit of everything.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 18
I'm still trying to meet up with some of those interested I haven't met yet. I still have room for more. We are looking at starting on Sept. 4th Friday 6pm at my place. One couple will be joining us the week after.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 19
We had someone drop out due to real life issues. None having anything to do with the group itself. If you are interested in a recently started game with a lot of potential, let me know!
Dawn
user 9913381
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
This is a great group of players and enjoyable
Gren
GrenTheBarbarian
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Well, this sounds interesting. Though I'm wondering what version of D&D you're playing. I'm an old fart, so am only familiar with AD&D.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 20
We still have an opening or two. A couple didn't call or show.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 23
We play 3.5. I think a couple dropped out without telling us. I think they were having trouble finding time to keep up with us do to work and stuff.

Please contact me if you are interested!
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 24
We have a gamer taking a hiatus to spend time with family. And we've had room for one more at the time. So now we have room for up to two more people in our ongoing 3.5 campaign (home brew)

We are a gamer family and even so we don't blanch at colorful language but we keep it mellow. We make our guests feel at home. We generally do a potluck style game where someone brings something. (Not required) but we generally provide food, snacks, beverage. Just like you were a guest for dinner. And we always have coffee!!! We've found that this has made our gaming sessions very proficient so that we don't waste too much time going out or ordering food during game time.

We've been gaming here at our location in Fortville for 6 months. We generally decide on the interpretation of rules as a whole. It's everyone's game! We do use maps, figures and any props we can use or find in the game. Currently we are making some things by hand for some really nice visuals (we are a very artistic family). We are playing 3.5 and it is a home brew using some modules from basic - 3.5 to integrate into my campaign. And some of the material I have made myself from scratch. Most of the characters are at level 6-7.

The current scenario is the hero's are exploring the sewers under the kingdom searching for the king who's being kept prisoner. While a pretender is on the throne!

If you are interested please contact me ASAP! Losing a gamer at this time has kind of put a wrench in our game this weekend! lol