Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Gamer family on the east side

Gamer family on the east side

Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 26
Was hoping to find some gamers for this week. Considering we are temporarily down two players and have had room for 1-2 more for a while. If you miss us this weekend. You can still contact me to get in next week.

We are gung ho to game!
A former member
Post #: 10
Was hoping to find some gamers for this week. Considering we are temporarily down two players and have had room for 1-2 more for a while. If you miss us this weekend. You can still contact me to get in next week.

We are gung ho to game!

2 of us from SoBR played with the 3 of you once. We liked it. You can always come play with us again.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 27
Still have room for 1 maybe 2, but preferably 1 person.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 29
We had a no call no show, so we think someone may of dropped out of the game. It happens, real life interferes. And here we are as a group looking for someone to fill in the empty space.
We are a fun group who really gets along with each other. We joke around but play a mean game of 3.5 D&D. We often bring stuff to the game to share. It's not required, but as hosts we really like to make our gamers and friends comfortable. We've come up with creative ways to make the game more 3 dimensional, and fun. Currently we've got characters from 6th level up to 8th level. We've been gaming for several months now in a home brew. We treat the game as everyone's game. And we sometimes debate over how the rules make more sense. This is truly one of the best groups of gamers I've had the honor to DM for.

We currently have a paly, two rogue/wizards, a cleric, druid, and a fighter. So we are currently down a magic user type. You might think 5 characters is enough, but we have a good reason for this. Two of the characters started off as henchmen but acquired full party membership.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 31
We are down a few gamers. Need a couple more players to get this game back up and running. Send me a message if you are interested. I still have people in the game that want to continue once we get enough people to continue.
Estrada
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Where and when do you guys meet?
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 33
We usually game on Friday or Saturday which ever day is more convenient for everyone. We try to meet every week at my place in Fortville. Generally we meet up around 6 or 6:30 and we play sometimes 4 hours, sometimes longer depending on everyone's availability.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 35
Gaming family still looking for 1-2 more gamers.
jon
user 12939245
Alexandria, IN
Post #: 1
Long time dnd'er only been in indiana a few weeks, and missing the table atmosphere. I dont have many in my circle here, that are gamers, and really want to get back in a campaign.
Although i live almost an hour away, in Alexandria, my schedule is flexible enough atm to make the trip.
I can relate to, and like the idea of a 'pitch in' while gaming.
Also, how is the party make-up currently?
Brian L.
user 12872722
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hey Steven, I'm new to Indy; just moved from Germany (retired military); wife hoping to get a job here at DFAS while I go back to school. Presently staying with some old friends who are on the east side (Lawrance), which is where we hope to end up also. Looking for a party to join. My wife doesn't play (YET!), kids are grown up & in England, as are my grandkids (yes, Im that old...ok, only 43). I have my 3rd Edition books with me, but my 2nd edition (and virtually everything else!) is in storage by Uncle Sam; hope to get it in a few months after we find a house (IF we end up staying). If you still have an opening, would like to be considered. No real recurring limiting factors yet, but I have to go to England from 6 - 20 October for my sons wedding. Let me know if you still have room, want / need to meet with me to "pass the interview", etc. Thanks! Brian