Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › Return ride from Origins?

Return ride from Origins?

Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
Hey guys, I'm heading to Origins after work Friday night, and was wondering if anyone would like to give a return ride back from Columbus to downtown Indy...

I'd be more than happy to give you the 20 bucks rather than to Megabus (their return bus is at 11 pm, and I'd rather come back after the exhibit hall closes at 4 than wait around for hours... unless there are other games going on!)

-Andrew
Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
Hey Andrew,

I was in the same boat, but found a friend to take me home (luckily). I'm betting there will be pick-up games aplenty. Make some connections while your there with others (maybe in your hotel?)...As silly as it may sound, wear your badge around and you'll spot others (or they may spot you)...and you'll be good until the megabus comes (this is my backup plan if my friend leaves earlier). I honestly didn't want to get back at 4 in the morning on Monday.

Worst case, there will be people playing games - somewhere. :)

Have fun at Origins!

Shane
Steven
srblack1167
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
I'll be there until late Sunday afternoon.

When the Exhibit Hall closes I will be going over to the Great Expiriment Lab to do some wrapup discussion of this year's Origins and how things worked out.

When that is over, I'll be looking for people to hang with for a few before I leave...

If you don't mind getting home later Sunday evening, I'll give people rides home. At this time I have no other passengers, and only minimal amounts of luggage this year.

Seek me out! (I will be in the Looney Lab most of the weekend when I'm not at the Events Registration table working or in the Exhibit Hall.)

Black