Indy Gaming Message Board General Gaming › I'm kind of new.

I'm kind of new.

Trace C.
user 7700015
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hey everyone, I've been a part of this site for a while now. I cannot say I was an active member though. I'm 18 and attending UindyI next fall. I'm moving to Indy with my partner and well, I'm a fanatic for RPG's. I've played since I was 7 on the Advanced Rule System and I progressed through terrible 3e and onto a fantastic 3.5e now comes 4e. I recently bought the PHB and the FRCB (Forgotten Realms Campaign Book) and I'm assimilating to the outrageous new rules. At first I was not keen on the whole WoW similarity and special powers. Now I have the handbook it's becoming more clear to me.

Well, the purpose of this post is to see if there are any DnD groups willing to take on a new member sometime. I am able to play all classes but I focus in backup and buffeting abilities. If there is anyone who needs a new member...

Here I am.

(My schedule is pretty crazy during the school year, Track, Soccer and academics, I will always try and put some DnD into the date book.)