addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Savage Worlds, Deadlands campaign

Savage Worlds, Deadlands campaign

Tim
TimTerrific
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
Hi,

I'm looking for players for a Savage Worlds, Deadlands campaign. The Deadlands campaign world is the Wild, Wild West with magic, weird science, and undead. The Savage Worlds system is fairly rules lite with an emphasis on action. There are no classes, you build your character by increasing your ability scores, picking up skills, or choosing edges (what would basically be feats in D&D).

I'm 42 years old and have been gaming for most of those, mostly as a GM. I'm looking for something besides D&D at the moment.

I live on the NW side of Indy. Games would be every other week, either Friday nights or anytime on Saturdays.

My only requirements for players are emotional maturity and a willingness to have fun.

Thanks,

Tim
Tim
TimTerrific
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
Hi,

I have a couple of people coming over tomorrow night (Friday, July 31) to make up characters, and to review the rules and the campaign world.

If anyone wants to join us, let me know.

Tim
A former member
Post #: 30
Ahhh if only you weren't on the wrong side of town, I'd love to play.
Matthew
user 10217719
Noblesville, IN
Post #: 1
Tim,

Is the Savage Worlds the reboot of the books? I have a bunch of the original Pinnacle stuff. Most of the main stuff, the GM guide, creature books, GM Screen and campaign guides. I live in Noblesville. When you looking to play?

Matt
Tim
TimTerrific
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 12
Hi,

We're planning on gaming this Friday, Aug. 21, 7:00pm to midnight.

It's the first session of the campaign. The group (4 players and me at the moment) got together at the end of July and created characters. I ran a short intro adventure to familiarize everyone with the rules.

We're going to meet again on Friday, Aug. 28 and then every other two weeks (Sept. 11, 25 etc.).

Let me know if you can make it on Friday nights.

Thanks,

Tim
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 11
Just wanted to give props to Tim for running a fun campaign of Deadlands reloaded. This was my first time with the Savage Worlds rules and I'm having a great time

-Andrew
Tim
TimTerrific
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 13
First, thanks for the kind words Andrew. I'm having a great time, too!

Second, do to real life, one of my players is leaving the group soon and another will be making it only sporadically. So I'm looking for some new blood.

Let me know if you're interested in a Deadlands: Reloaded campaign. We game every other Friday night. I live on the northwest side of Indy.

Tim