addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board General Gaming › Another New Game Store

Another New Game Store

Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 6
Was wasting time on Facebook tonight and noticed one of my friends had become a fan of a new game store on the north side of town, Game Paradise.

It would seem as though game store are popping up like weeds lately. Awesome, wonderful, mortgage my house to buy their entire inventory kind of weeds, but the metaphor stands.

Anybody know anything about this new store?

Their website is
user 6995012
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 5
I think the web site is http://www.gameparadi...­ (the other one looks like a cyber-squatter holding site).

This is the first I've heard of the place, but I live in that area. I'll try to check it out this weekend and report back.
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
Good call. Apparently my internet skills are lacking.