addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › The board game news for the scariest month of the year...mwa ha ha

The board game news for the scariest month of the year...mwa ha ha

Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 24
Hey peeps,

I will not be scheduling a board game event this month. I'm actually quite busy with a new job and, honestly, carving pumpkins! However...if anyone would like to get together and play a game - message me and we'll set up a time.

For the horror gamers, check out the Arsenal this month for their gaming event! devilish

The party game day will happen either later this month or early November - negotiations are ongoing for a venue (this will probably not be at a game store). If you'd like to volunteer the clubhouse at your apartments (or your home?), let me know.

Shane

P.S. If anyone else is carving, post your pics on here...maybe we can set up some type of judging (and a prize?)...I'll go one better, if we get at least 10 people posting a pic, I will see to it there is a prize! shock