Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for a 4e D&D game.

Looking for a 4e D&D game.

A former member
Post #: 5
What I really want to get it in on is Eberron, but lately, I've been looking over at my stack of books longingly, knowing that I must roll some dice soon, or succumb to gameless ennui.

So here's the run down. I live in Broad Ripple, and am limited to games in the Indianapolis area, as I do not posses a car. This does not mean I will be bumming rides, as I can get around just fine. The books I have are the PHB parts I and II, and the Eberron Player's Guide.

If you're running something and need a reliable player, please consider dropping me a line.
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 221
it may be time to do another.. starting a new DnD game meet and greet.. :)
A former member
Post #: 6
it may be time to do another.. starting a new DnD game meet and greet.. :)

Ooooh, I like the sound of that.

Just FYI, if anyone else is really looking to get into a game without a lot of fuss, the Game Preserve is hosting Living Forgotten Realms every other Sunday, with this coming Sunday (the 25th) being the next game.
A former member
Post #: 7
UPDATE: Still looking for a group.

Also, I have new dice. They are green and shiny.
A former member
Post #: 8
Finding a group in the Broad Ripple Area has been harder than I thought!

So I make this challenge! All of us futzing around the city, trying to get a game together, let us unite! We shall form the greatest adventuring party the City of the Circle has ever seen! Our exploits will be so legendary our very names will make dragons pause and dungeons groan!
Simon
user 7105565
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
LARP at the circle? Could be interesting.
A former member
Post #: 9
I'm afraid my LARPing days are well behind me. No, my suggestion was merely for all of us who had not found a group yet to get together.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
Are you specifically looking for a D&D 4e Eberron game?

There's several 1st ed games downtown; I've been running Pathfinder Society (basically D&D 3.5) downtown; and there's several Living Forgotten Realms D&D 4E games scattered thoughout.

Any of those pique your interest?
A former member
Post #: 10
I definitely want to do 4e, and Eberron is my favorite setting, but at this point I just want to get into a game, setting be damned. I tried checking the locater for LRF games, but nothing pinged. Tell me more...
A former member
Post #: 4
Are you specifically looking for a D&D 4e Eberron game?

There's several 1st ed games downtown; I've been running Pathfinder Society (basically D&D 3.5) downtown; and there's several Living Forgotten Realms D&D 4E games scattered thoughout.

Any of those pique your interest?

3.5 peaks my interest, please let me know where and when you play.