addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for a 4e D&D game.

Looking for a 4e D&D game.

Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 18
Are you specifically looking for a D&D 4e Eberron game?

There's several 1st ed games downtown; I've been running Pathfinder Society (basically D&D 3.5) downtown; and there's several Living Forgotten Realms D&D 4E games scattered thoughout.

Any of those pique your interest?

3.5 peaks my interest, please let me know where and when you play.

Hmm... I can't seem to find a group doing 4e D&D right now, but I've run a few Living Forgotten Realms mods, and would be willing to put something together.

As for Pathfinder - we're having our next game this Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm at the Arsenal Game room downtown. It's about every 3 weeks, though we're getting enough interest, we may be splitting into more tables in the weeks to come. I put a post up a few messages down with some pictures from our last game.
A former member
Post #: 11

Hmm... I can't seem to find a group doing 4e D&D right now, but I've run a few Living Forgotten Realms mods, and would be willing to put something together.

Any chance of this still happening?
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 21

Any chance of this still happening?

Yup - what is your schedule for next weekend 1/23? I'm planning on hosting a gameday, and looking for things people want to play. LFR is certainly a possibility.
A former member
Post #: 12
I'll make damn sure I'm available if some hot 4th Edition D on D action is at stake.