align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Weeknight game--Greenfield/East Side/Downtown?

Weeknight game--Greenfield/East Side/Downtown?

A former member
Post #: 1
Already talked to a couple of folks on here, but thought I'd throw this out anyway...

I'm trying to return to gaming after being away for a few years, looking for some folks who are interested in a weeknight RPG game (Mon, Weds, or Thurs most likely). I'm a fan of older D&D (red box basic game through 2e), Call of Cthulhu, and Eden Games' Buffy the Vampire Slayer system, but am willing to try new things as well. I prefer story/character-based campaigns to a lot of hack and slash and tactics and am all in favor of tossing out The Rules when they get in the way of The Fun. wink

I can GM or I can play, either is fine with me. I live between Greenfield and Indy but work downtown. I'm 34, married, and reasonably competent in the social skills department.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

-Gabe
A former member
Post #: 9
There are a couple of Monday night 1e games currently running at the Arsenal Game Room in Fountain Square that I think could use additional players. Here is a link to the Arsenal web page: Arsenal Game Room.
Stan
user 9740260
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
I just posted in another thread but we play Thursdays at Glendale library. We've played Basic Fantasy (a clone of red box Basic) and may return to it at some point.