addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › New game running in Plainfield. open to anyone who wants to join

New game running in Plainfield. open to anyone who wants to join

A former member
Post #: 3
I have just started running a 4E D&D game, so far most of the players are brand new to Role Playing, and the other 2 of us are new to 4E, but we have fun and we are open to new players from the area.

Next game is Saturday Dec. 5th 2009. from 1pm to 5pm.

We are currently playing at Plainfield | Guilford Township Public Library (1120 Stafford Rd Plainfield, IN, 46168) so we are limited to their operating hours for game time.

Even if you are not interested in playing, or you cant make it on this date, I am still interested in meeting other gamers in this area, so feel free to message me or even respond here.
A former member
Post #: 31
Oh if only you played on Sunday,Tuesday evening or Thursdays.Been playing a bit at Gamerz on Thursday nights, and it is a terrific place to play, with a great staff and very friendly crowd, but I do wish I could find something closer to home ( I live in Decatur Township, actually almost a stone's throw from the high school).
A former member
Post #: 4
Oh if only you played on Sunday,Tuesday evening or Thursdays.Been playing a bit at Gamerz on Thursday nights, and it is a terrific place to play, with a great staff and very friendly crowd, but I do wish I could find something closer to home ( I live in Decatur Township, actually almost a stone's throw from the high school).

As the game grows and as schedule conflicts may start to be more of a factor, game day could possibly change. I will keep you in mind and let you know.
A former member
Post #: 6
Um, I know that this post is a bit old, but I was wondering if there was any possibility for an opening. I don't play 4e, but I am a quick learner.

I happen to live in Plainfield, and am on medical leave from school, so my time is unlimited until next semester. Don't worry, it isn't anything strange.

Anyways, just drop me a message when you get this.

Bill S.
user 10301657
Danville, IN
Post #: 2
I've been interested in a weeknight game in Hendricks County, I'm in Danville and could host.
A former member
Post #: 8
Um, I know that this post is a bit old, but I was wondering if there was any possibility for an opening. I don't play 4e, but I am a quick learner.

I happen to live in Plainfield, and am on medical leave from school, so my time is unlimited until next semester. Don't worry, it isn't anything strange.

We are always open to new players who wish to join, so you are always welcome to visit us and even join in if you want.

I've been interested in a weeknight game in Hendricks County, I'm in Danville and could host.

My Wednesday nights are occupied by a game in Avon at Games2d4, but if there are others interested in starting a weeknight game (preferably one that is every other week or so) I would be open to playing, and running if needed.
A former member
Post #: 7

We are always open to new players who wish to join, so you are always welcome to visit us and even join in if you want.

My Wednesday nights are occupied by a game in Avon at Games2d4, but if there are others interested in starting a weeknight game (preferably one that is every other week or so) I would be open to playing, and running if needed.

That would be fine. I am free all weekdays. I can DM, but if we are doing 4e, I need to know how to play it first. As far as I can tell, it is a very easy game to play, judging from the character sheets I have seen. I don't own any 4e books (lack of funds, :( ) Nor do I have any character sheets. I have my own dice though.
A former member
Post #: 10
4E is very easy to convert to if you have D&D experience. It is quite different, but not complicated.

as a DM I am still getting the hang of the rules, and I'm still encountering new or different things, but it's still pretty easy and still fun.
Bill S.
user 10301657
Danville, IN
Post #: 3
I'd be very interested in regular or irregular Mondays and could do irregular Thursdays as well (I have meetings one night a month).

I can host, I have a big house with parking and a nice area for gaming setup, or I'm willing to drive as well.

Email me and let me know if you're interested and we can set up a session.
A former member
Post #: 9
Okay, so when are we doing this thing? I'm free, so count me in.