addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › LFG northside Indy

LFG northside Indy

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello all. My fiancee and I are looking to start up a campaign for D&D 3.5 and are looking for 3-4 players to get things up and running. We both work retail and have rather hectic schedules, but we can consistently run games on Sundays (2 of every 3).

We're both seasoned players in our early 20's but age and experience don't matter to us just a desire to play. We are located on the northern edge of Indy, just inside 465. If you're interested you can either reply here or reach me at jhaarbauerjr .at.

Hope to game with you soon.

user 6130433
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
I would be interested in a Sunday gaming group, I also work retail but was lucky enough to land a mon-fri schedule :). Hit me bac via email at if your still looking for players. Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi James.
I have a long-running group that is looking for a couple more gamers if you are interested. We play every other Sunday in Yorktown (between I-69 and Muncie). We are running the Pathfinder rules set. We are currently running a side campaign as we wait for one of our members to recover from a stroke. I've been running D&D since 1980 and most of the rest of the group are around the 30 year old age group. If you're interested- let me know :-)