addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Any Mon-Thurs night D&D games looking for players?

Any Mon-Thurs night D&D games looking for players?

Rob T
ghosst00
Lapel, IN
Post #: 2
I haven't played in quite a while, but would really like to start playing again.

I'm looking for a weeknight game somewhere around the NE side of Indy up to Anderson.
Stan
user 9740260
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Rob, we play every other Thursday evening at Glendale library. We play a variety of games, so far including D&D, CoC, and some light games but open to most things.

If you want mroe info, you can email me at nicephorus@gmail.com.
Rob T
ghosst00
Lapel, IN
Post #: 6
Thanks for the response, but my work schedule has changed, I now work Mon-Wed-Thurs 12 hour shifts, and have Tues-Fri-Sat-Sun off
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 33
Does it matter to you what edition you play?

-Andrew
Rob T
ghosst00
Lapel, IN
Post #: 7
I haven't played in 20 yearsshock So I'm willing to try any edition, as long as the group is willing to deal with a newb.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Rob, I'm a "newbie" now too in that I haven't played in basically 20 years like you and back then it was 2nd edition. Learning to play 4ed now with Andrew and some others who are getting together and we are basically learning together in a comfortable fun atmosphere. I'm sure Andrew will keep you informed of upcoming sessions but thought I would chime in as someone who has gone to one and definitely plan to go to more. It would be well worth the drive from your neck of the woods.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 34
Hey Rob, we've been meeting to play on the weekends so far, but are now talking about increasing the frequency to include weekday nights as well. I'll add you to our email list for planning games.
Rob T
ghosst00
Lapel, IN
Post #: 8