add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Interested in role playing opportunities

Interested in role playing opportunities

Benjamin G.
user 11103593
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I live in the mid-Northern side of Indianapolis (< 1 mile NW of Meridian and Kessler) I would like to find/lead a Sunday - Thursday rpg.

I may seem a bit picky thoughconfused, I prefer to spend less than 50% of the gaming time in combat or other extended rolling. I also prefer games that are happy with characters that occasionally do things IC but OOC everybody knows that they are to their own detriment.

If there is interest for me to lead I have two ideas:

• An Iron kingdoms (fantasy steampunk world) based game: The characters are a special unit in the Cygnar (read U.S. like country) army. Their missions will be easy to succeed, but harder to succeed well.

• A superhero game: Think X-men type mutants without Marvel's high tech element. All mutants must be registered to use their powers publicly. The characters (due to little or no fault of their own) have lost their vigilante licenses, but they are offered a chance to get them back. Can they keep their licenses? Potential difficulty: This game requires proactive players. At a certain point the characters need to figure out how they are going to take on crime NPC's won't do it for them.

Fishers, IN
Post #: 224
Wow, those both sound like great idea's! I'd love it if you would demo the Iron Kingdom's game for a meetup sometime. Let me know if you are interested.

Also, the boards tend to work best by responding to other people's ad.. check the boards for people who might be interested and reach out to them.

Welcome to the group btw!