Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Arsenal Gameday 1/23 - come and learn to play D&D

Arsenal Gameday 1/23 - come and learn to play D&D

Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 22
Hi all, I'm planning to run some games at the Arsenal next Saturday 1/23 in conjuction with the sale going on. I'm thinking of running D&D 4, D&D miniatures, or Hackmaster.

I planning to gear it to teaching new players how to play RPG's such as D&D. But, other suggestions welcome! So let's hear, would you like to join, and if so, what game would you like to learn?

-Andrew
A former member
Post #: 13
Well, you know my vote is for some 4e, but I figure I'd post to make it official.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 23
Hey Matt, that sounds good. How does noon - 4 work for you on Sat? I'll put up some other posts on other boards to see if we can get a table to run a Living Forgotten Realms game, but if not enough, I'd be happy to run you through some solo adventures.
A former member
Post #: 14
I'll be there. I don't have the FRPG, and wont be able to pick it up before Saturday, but I'm casually familiar with the setting. I've got some characters built, is there anything you do not want? Is stuff from the PHB2 acceptable?
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 25
I'll be there. I don't have the FRPG, and wont be able to pick it up before Saturday, but I'm casually familiar with the setting. I've got some characters built, is there anything you do not want? Is stuff from the PHB2 acceptable?

No prob (there should be a FRPG at the Arsenal) - and yup, PHB2 stuff is fine. The char creation guide says to use Method 1 or 2 for stats.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 26
Looks like we have 2 other people signed up to join us so far. Do you have an idea what you'd like to play yet? One guy is thinking a cleric or rogue.
A former member
Post #: 15
Shifter Warden is my first choice.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 27
Nice... I played a warden in the last D&D 4e campaign I was in. Lots of fun 8-)
A former member
Post #: 16
They're a class I've been hoping for a long time.
A former member
Post #: 2
I wanna play. I would love to come observe or pretend like I know what I am doing. Keep me posted if this finalizes.