addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Returning / Semi-New DND player

Returning / Semi-New DND player

Pawel
Whimsical-Java
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, i'm a returning dnd player / semi - new. I've only played a couple of games, those have been a while back though during 3e. I am looking to get back into DND, preferably the Forgotten Realms campaign. I am willing to be pretty much meet up anywhere in indy with the exception of the west side as that's a bit far from me. I live on the N / NE side of town. A bit about me i am in my mid twenties, just about any day works for me. Saturday's i do tend to get tied up with things but could possibly make an exception.

Pop me an email or a message if you got something.

Thanks!
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 24
Hi Pawel - welcome to the boards. If you are looking to get into 4e, I'm going to run a game with Matt this Sat at the Arsenal from 12-4.

-Andrew
Pawel
Whimsical-Java
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Hey Andrew, Thanks, i'll stop by and check it out!
Liz
user 11220937
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hello. I am up for a 3.5 game, since I know that best. I live in Ripple so NE side of town works for me. I haven't run a game before but I know some other people willing to game. Let me know if interested. I can let you know if I find anyone else who needs players.

-Liz
Rob T
ghosst00
Lapel, IN
Post #: 5
I'm willing to play, I used to work weekends but my schedule just changed.

I'm available Thurs-Sun
Pawel
Whimsical-Java
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
My schedule is pretty open M-F in the evenings. Weekends vary.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 30
My schedule is pretty open M-F in the evenings. Weekends vary.

I'm going to be running a few more games this Saturday at the Arsenal. Looks like D&D 4e Living Forgotten Realms in the morning, Pathfinder Society (basically D&D 3.5) in the evening.

Superbowl is Sunday, so I get the feeling not many people will be up for gaming 8-)

-Andrew