Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for one more 4ed

Looking for one more 4ed

Trangen
user 3162591
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 22
Looking for a striker.

We have been running a 4ed Dungeons and Dragons game for about six months. We are level 7 in the Forgotten Realms (not living). There are currently 4 of us. Human Wizard, Elf Battle Cleric, Elf Pally, and Halforc tempest fighter.

We play every other Wednesday from about 6 or 7 till about 11.

We are all young professionals in our mid twenties. We do drink. Cigars often happen before games. We do use R rated language. Our game is up North by Clay Terrace mall in Carmel. There is a small dog running around some of the times.

We are looking for someone with transport to and from games who is around our ages (especially no one under 21) and has no problem with the above mentioned issues. Characters are created and maintained using the character generator, and we play with mostly reaper pewter minis.

If you are interested email me at Gr8tyrant [at] hotmail [dot] com

If we think you could be a good fit we will grab some coffee or something and have a little pow wow to figure out how we should move forward.

Thanks all
Trangen
user 3162591
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 24
Thanks for everyone who sent me an email, but we have found our player. If I felt like you would be a good fit, I responded by email and I will try and hold on to your contact info if a slot opens up.

Thanks.