Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking to get back into D&D (Indy Area)

Looking to get back into D&D (Indy Area)

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings. I grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons and credit it for cultivating my creative side. Now that I'm in my mid 30's realize I miss sitting around a table with others enjoying a good adventure. Over the years I either gave away or sold all my D&D books and Forgotten Realms box sets, but I've recently picked up a 4th Edition Players Handbook, so I think it would probably work best for me to find others playing with that edition.

If I can find a group I can get involved with, I do have space in my home on the SE side and available conferences rooms in my office building downtown to host games in the future.

Thank you for your time I hope to get invovled in a D&D game soon.

T.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 32
Greetings. I grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons and credit it for cultivating my creative side. Now that I'm in my mid 30's realize I miss sitting around a table with others enjoying a good adventure. Over the years I either gave away or sold all my D&D books and Forgotten Realms box sets, but I've recently picked up a 4th Edition Players Handbook, so I think it would probably work best for me to find others playing with that edition.

If I can find a group I can get involved with, I do have space in my home on the SE side and available conferences rooms in my office building downtown to host games in the future.

Thank you for your time I hope to get invovled in a D&D game soon.

T.

Hey Tino, welcome to the Indy gaming meetup group.

If you are interested, I just started up a D&D 4th edition game for new players. We're planning to meet again this Saturday at 10am at the Arsenal Game room downtown if you are interested in joining us. It's in the Forgotten Realms world after the Spellplague.

Take care!

-Andrew