addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › Magic in indy?

Magic in indy?

A former member
Post #: 2
I know there are a couple of stores to play magic in indy, but I'm interested in putting together a group to play magic maybe once a week or something like that. I'm not a big fan of being restricted to type 2 gaming considering none of my 3 boxes of decks fit the current set for type 2. I live on the southside of indy, but I'd be willing to drive around indy if I can get a decent group of players.
A former member
Post #: 5
im down! Did anyone else reply to you?