addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Tim
TimTerrific
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 14
I'm starting a Sundered Skies campaign this Friday night at the Arsenal starting around 7:00 and going until 11:30 or so.

Games will be every other Friday: Feb. 26, Mar. 12, Mar. 26, etc. All game will be at the Arsenal.

Info on Sundered Skies can be found here:

http://www.tripleaceg...­

Sundered Skies uses the Savage Worlds rules system. No experience is necessary.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tim
Tim
TimTerrific
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 15
Hi,

We're looking for another player or two for our Sundered Skies campaign. We're a gaming group of adults and a couple of 14 year olds (an adult player's son and the son's friend). All ages and experiences are welcome.

Info on the campaign world of Sundered Skies can be found in my post from back in February.

Sundered Skies uses the the Savage Worlds rules system, which is Fast! Furious! Fun! It is a simple yet elegant system that is quick to pick up. If you're looking for something other than D&D or d20, you shoud give Savage Worlds a try.

You can read some of the session summaries for the campaign on the Arsenal's message boards here:

http://www.arsenalgam...­

Scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "A Fistful of Cogs." That would be us.

We meet every other Friday night from 7:00pm to Midnight at the Arsenal, which is in downtown Indy on Virginia Ave. Our next game is this Friday, July 30.

Later,

Tim