Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › Games to trade

Games to trade

Lou
user 11710145
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Game playing can be expensive.

Which is why I'm proposing that we add a section here listing games from our collections that we are willing to trade.

I'll start.

My son and I do most of our game playing together, which is why I'm looking to unload some 3-or-more-player games that have barely (if ever) been played.

These include:

New England
Oasis
Word Jam
Aladdin's Dragons

Anybody interested in there?

Anyone got anything else they want to unload
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 226
That's a great idea! Grover keeps our game collection active by doing trades off Boardgame Geek.. I'll direct him to this post.. we ended up taking a lot of our games that were up for trade and donating them at WYC to Gamers for Humanity so I'm not sure that we have a whole lot right now.

Lou
user 11710145
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Anyone?
Anyone?
Rob P.
user 12136689
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Not Interested in any of the above games from the first post, but I have a few games that were not for me I would be willing to trade. Tell me what ya have. smile

All of my games are in mint condition and are from a smoke free home, I would be looking for trades in the same condition. I would also sell for a fair price to fund more Board Game purchases.

Axis & Allies: Europe
Galaxy Trucker
Fury of Dracula (Fantasy Flight)
Carcassonne + Inns & Cathedrals + Traders & Builders
A former member
Post #: 5
I might be interested in that Fury of Dracula... How much would it be, cash?
Rob P.
user 12136689
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
I might be interested in that Fury of Dracula... How much would it be, cash?

I'll take $35 for it. It's like new and seems to be sold out everywhere on the internet. I paid $40 + $8 shipping when I got it.
A former member
Post #: 5
My BGG username is houdinimachine. My collection. Anything there you might be willing to take for Galaxy Trucker?

Same goes for the original poster and his copy of Aladdin's Dragons.
Rob P.
user 12136689
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
My BGG username is houdinimachine. My collection. Anything there you might be willing to take for Galaxy Trucker?

Same goes for the original poster and his copy of Aladdin's Dragons.

I looked at your list of games on the Geek. Below are some I would be interested in working a trade.

Dungeon Twister
Summoner Wars
Citadels
Pirate's Cove
Starfarers of Catan
Rob P.
user 12136689
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Here's a link to my collection on BGG http://bit.ly/dorOGS...­

Check out what I'm trading and what I'm looking for smile

Updated my trades including:

Descent: Journeys in the Dark
Descent: Tomb of Ice
Doom the board game

Love to trade my copy of Descent for StarCraft or Rune Wars if anyone is interested.

Cheers, Rob