Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 46
My other half and I are looking at starting a Rifts game and looking for some players. We live on the South Side of Indy.
A former member
Post #: 16
I never played rifts, but used to be familiar with the rules set. I played a game using Palladium rules (TMNT), but that was well over 15 years ago. I would be able to play it, but I would have to get reintroduced into the game again.
A former member
Post #: 66
I never played rifts, but used to be familiar with the rules set. I played a game using Palladium rules (TMNT), but that was well over 15 years ago. I would be able to play it, but I would have to get reintroduced into the game again.

I play and GM rifts when I can find the people who are interested in playing it.

I'm also very active on a rifts dedicated Play By Post website. That link is here in case you're interested, if you're interested tell him Nyoghta sent ya. ;)

http://explorersunlim...­

If you're interested in playing it, normally my Saturday evening's are free. I'm attempting to get my Weds/Sunday group to try games aside from White Wolf. ;)
Travis
user 6130433
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 11
I am a very big Rifts player, along with my girlfriend who is a reletively new gamer. We live on the north side but depending on trip time or who hosts would love to get into a Rifts group. You can email me at tlreagle@gmail.com. I respond promptly as it gos to my phone.
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 47
*laughs* It always seem Rifts players live on opposite sides of towns.

We're very open but travelling is hard for us, so playing here or close to here would be best.
Dalien
user 5165464
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 18
Well me and my wife love Rifts. I used to have a small group I Gm'd and we would love to play again. We live near 96th and Allisonville. But we are not opposed to a little travel for a good game.
Travis
user 6130433
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 13
You are about 5 minutes away from me, and Joshua who posted earlier is right around here as well I believe. I have one more friend who used to be in my D&D group who would likely be interested as well. Not sure of everyone elses book status, but I have hard copies of most of the major ones, about 20-30 books total. Drop me an email at tlreagle@gmail.com and Im sure we could get something going.

Travis
A former member
Post #: 70
Depending on Days for play I'd be interested in joining a local rifts group as well.

If you ever need a solid player give me a heads up. - Jeflint@gmail.com
Dalien
user 5165464
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 19
Sent you an email Travis. The wife and I are very anxious to start playing again. So just say were and when.
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 48
Good luck northsiders.

Still looking for Southsiders/people willing to play on the south side.