Indy Gaming Message Board RPGs › Looking for youth D&D groups

Looking for youth D&D groups

A former member
Post #: 2
Hope someone may have info for me… my son (11yrs old) has been playing DnD with a small group in the Carmel area and we would love to find more groups aged 10 and up that may want to play or that need players. 2 others (ages 13 and 11) from that group may also be interested.

We meet w/2 other homeschool families. One Mom is the DM (big gamer) and the others play along w/the 5 kids to help them and move the game along. Sometimes we have big gaps in play and my son just LOVES playing and wants to find a group that will meet regularly. Our DM is great, so if possible we would just like to find additional opportunities to play. We have been through several adventures and my son is very knowledgeable, but still an novice. I really would like him to find a group that is run by an young adult or parent, and that all the players are kids.

I have NO idea where to even begin looking. We are flexible w/times too since we homeschool. If there is a DM w/a kid that has always wanted to start a group, I would love to help get a group started. Our ideal situation would be getting a group started at a local library or staying as close as we can to the Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel, Westfield area.

If anyone have any info on existing groups, or ideas for us to maybe get our own group started… it would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS,
Karri
A former member
Post #: 23
I posted a reply in the other thread here­.

hope it helps.