Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for Players

Looking for Players

user 11996562
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Tired of MINDLESS combat?

Would you like more ROLE-PLAY with your ROLL-PLAY?

I have nearly nine years of role-play under my belt, and I am looking for 3-5 dedicated players for
an involved weekly game of role-play. Game possibilities are D&D v3.5 or D20 Modern.

What you can expect in my games:
• 50/50 division of plot versus combat. (Varying degrees based on the storyline)
• Solid knowledge of game mechanics, but leniency for those less knowledgeable.
• Home rules designed to lessen petty concerns of the game and heighten enjoyment.
• And of course lots of laid-back fun!

What is required to be a player in my games:
• Dedication to the game (basically…don’t quote Family Guy all day)
• Ability to contribute to a friendly, imaginative gaming atmosphere

We would most likely meet at the Arsenal Game Room in Indy. I believe the game will be held on either Thursdays or Sundays (depending of course on the players). I will be around the arsenal tonight 7p.m. on and Sunday 7p.m. as well to get this game going. This week (and probably next week) will be a time of figuring out the game night, the players, and the campaign setting.

I am also thinking of adding another game type to the list: D&D v3.5 Gestalt. In this edition of D&D, your character levels up twice per level, taking the best attributes of the two classes. For instance, you could make a monk-cleric. At character level 4, you have all the abilities of a level four monk and level four cleric (normally, you would have to divide the levels such as level 2 cleric and level 2 monk). This multi-class supporting version makes for many, many interesting new breed of hero.
user 11996562
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
I made up my mind about the time. It will be Sundays from 6 until we get tired of it (or the store closing at 12).