Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Star Wars RPG Clone Wars Campaign at Arsenal Game Room

Star Wars RPG Clone Wars Campaign at Arsenal Game Room

Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Chancellor Palpatine needs YOU in the Republic Army!

Follow the adventures of the unsung heroes of the Clone Wars. This campaign tells the story of a unit in the Grand Republic Army during the Clone Wars that defied the odds and changed the course of the war. Are you one of the unsung heroes? Every character welcomed. Enlist today. I will be using the Saga Edition Rules. All materials provided. Hope to see you soon!

Time and Locations: Every Tuesday at 6:30PM at Arsenal Game Room. Every 3rd week off.

Check the Arsenal Game Room website, message me or just show up if you are interested in playing. Hope to see you soon!

http://arsenalgameroo...­
A former member
Post #: 23
Are you going to be around for all Day Sci Fi Day at the Arsenal on the 29th? I don't do RPG and and if you want to run that for me that would be excellent, and it would so go with the theme.
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Yeah, I will be there on SCI FI day. I will be playing games and running the Star Wars game. I will be there at 12:00PM. Hope to see you there!
A former member
Post #: 24
Right now I have no other RPG volunteers, so you pretty much can run your Star Wars RPG any time and since you run it regularly anyway you know what set up is best for you. Is it easy to pick up on if yo never really RP before? I'd be interested in playing an RP of some setting I liked. I would totally be up for a Lord of the Rings RPG. I think I could act out a hobbit pretty well lol. If you know any other people who wants to run any sci fi RPG's let me know. How long does the Star Wars one run?
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Yeah, it is easy to pick up. Once you get a story that has good drama in it, you kind of want it resolved. Also you want answers to mysteries like any good stories. The Star Wars campaign that I have will run till most of the characters are between 12-15 level. I will be running it every Tuesday at the Arsenal Game Room with every 3rd Tuesday off.
A former member
Post #: 29
What time do you want to run your RPG? Someone is coming in the morning to run an RPG called Daring Tales of the Space Lane til or 5 if you want to run yours 12-4 or however long it is that would be great then when you are done you can run board games. Someone said they may be able to run an RPG in the evening. We can have 2 going 12-4. I would like to do the costume contest from about 4-5 or 5-6 then do the Star Wars Trivia contest. People don't have to stay fro that if someone wants to run an RPG then then we can have an evening RPG going on. Thanks for volunteering. I appreciate it, and I think people are really gonna enjoy themselves. See you Sat.