Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › Anyone going to Origins? Care to pick up a game for me?

Anyone going to Origins? Care to pick up a game for me? If so, willing to pay handsomely.

Jeremy
user 11875669
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
If anyone from the Indy area is heading to Origins, I would very much appreciate it if you could get me a copy of Eagle Games new release at the show (Defenders of the Realm). I will pay for the game obviously, and help reimburse you for some of your travel. Any help would be appreciated !! Thank you !!

JD Salinas
A former member
Post #: 31
If anyone from the Indy area is heading to Origins, I would very much appreciate it if you could get me a copy of Eagle Games new release at the show (Defenders of the Realm). I will pay for the game obviously, and help reimburse you for some of your travel. Any help would be appreciated !! Thank you !!

JD Salinas

My boyfriend and I are going to Origins as are others form this group I think. If you want me to get you the game let me know.
Jeremy
user 11875669
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4

JD Salinas

My boyfriend and I are going to Origins as are others form this group I think. If you want me to get you the game let me know.

I would absolutely love for you to pick me up a copy of this game !! I can pay in advance, and can reimburse you whatever you feel is necessary to cover the costs of hauling this thing around. This will be greatly appreciated !!!

JD Salinas
A former member
Post #: 32
How big is it lol?
Jeremy
user 11875669
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 5
How big is it lol?

Hmmmm. I have no idea. I would guess that it's about the same size box as Thunderstone, or Dominion, or possibly like Agricola. I couldn't imagine that it would be a "Big Box" game like Runewars or Horus Heresy or anything like that.

Here it is....

http://boardgamegeek....­
and
http://boardgamegeek....­

A former member
Post #: 33
When you said I will reimburst you for hauling this thing around, I was imagining something really huge or something lol. I think just paying for the game itself will be just fine.
A former member
Post #: 4
What he's not saying is it's a stand up Arcade cabinet. You'll need a U-Haul. biggrin