align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
does any1 here play 40k i love playing but work mon-fri 5pm till 2am so i can only play on weekend but it seems noone is out to play on sat at gamerz :(
A former member
Post #: 33
I play or rather am trying to play. My work hours have been kinda crazy, and I'm in the process of moving to 3rd shift at work.
They are still playing around with my hours some, but I am scheduled off next Saturday. If you don't mind playing with a relative newbie ( I've only played in one game so far and am still trying to get my all Orks organized and painted up ), I'd be interested in playing.
We could even meet at Gamerz if you'd like.

Also, if you're off on Sundays, you might also try Game Preserve in Greenwood. I understand their group Fireteam Nova meets ( or used to meet) late Sunday afternoon to play 40k and other games after the store closes at 5:30, sometimes till the wee hours of the morning.