addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board General Gaming › Cancled Thurday Night Gaming in the Summer

Cancled Thurday Night Gaming in the Summer

A former member
Post #: 36
The following Thursdays Night Gaming at the Arsenal will be canceled due to various summer conventions

June 24: Origins
July 29: Anime Iowa
Aug 5: Gencon?

Do people who regularly attend Thursday Night Gaming want to meet that night and game at the Ram? I'd suggest going to Arsenal especially to give them the business but it really isn't walking distance form the convention center and a lot of people will already be attending the first night at Gencon. Let me know what you want to do. I am thinking of meeting at the Ram for some of the regulars who aren't going to Gencon and can't get into the convention center, but still want to game.