Indy Gaming Message Board Ideas › Here is where you can post ideas

Here is where you can post ideas

A former member
Post #: 38
Wondering what happened to the ideas section? Well, we had to take it down because people were getting too many messages in their in boxes and too a lot of people it was like getting spam mail every time some posted a new idea or liked an existing one. We don't want people getting turned off because of too much mail. We likes our members we wants to see them happy precious. So if you still like "ideas" post your ideas in this section of the discussion boards and if people like the ideas or want to see certain ideas turned into meetups they can discuss that here. Hope this keeps the "ideas" alive. I like people posting ideas it gives us a sense of what people want to see happen in this group and gives me the opportunity to plan meetups for everyone's interests. Thanks for being wonderful members!
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 234
Great idea to start this string H^3! :)
A former member
Post #: 1

H^3? There are three of you?! I was still trying to get used to two! :)

I have been chatting with a few folks in email about possibly running a one-shot Traveller game (Sci-fi RPG) using the Mongoose Traveller rules set. I'm thinking that this might be done mid-August. I didn't know if anyone would be interested. I have a module from another Traveller system that I was thinking of using for that game.

Is anyone interested in playing in (or does anyone want to know more about) the Traveller RPG universe?
A former member
Post #: 39

H^3? There are three of you?! I was still trying to get used to two! :)

I have been chatting with a few folks in email about possibly running a one-shot Traveller game (Sci-fi RPG) using the Mongoose Traveller rules set. I'm thinking that this might be done mid-August. I didn't know if anyone would be interested. I have a module from another Traveller system that I was thinking of using for that game.

Is anyone interested in playing in (or does anyone want to know more about) the Traveller RPG universe?

No lol! That is H to the third power lol! I am called Hobbit Hottie Heather the on you been emailing. There is just 2 of us lol!