Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for gamers in Plainfield / Avon area

Looking for gamers in Plainfield / Avon area

A former member
Post #: 37
I'm open to trying new things. My favorite systems over the years have been D&D (all versions), ShadowRun, Earthdawn, and M.E.R.P. I have played several others and most were fun for the short times I played them.

I'm not into realistic war reenactment type games though. other than that I like using my imagination and playing something I could never be in real life.
A former member
Post #: 13
I just sent an email to the folks who responded here regarding the possibility of getting a small group going. Please let me know if you posted in this thread but do not get an email from me in the near future.

Thanks!
Dave
A former member
Post #: 19
Update for everyone: We have settled on meeting the 2nd and 4th Sundays at one of the members' homes in Danville. We probably have room for one or two more who might be interested.

We have a get-together set up the 28th (4th Wednesday of this month) to get to know each other a little better, and to chat about which system(s) we would like to play and who will GM. We probably will be rotating GMs / games periodically (monthly?)

I anticipate that we will begin meeting the 11th (the second Wednesday) of August for our regular gaming sessions.

Drop me a note with your email address if you would like to visit with us on the 28th, and I'll send you the address and last minute details.
Bill S.
user 10301657
Danville, IN
Post #: 6
Update for everyone: We have settled on meeting the 2nd and 4th Sundays at one of the members' homes in Danville.

2d and 4th Wednesdays :)
A former member
Post #: 20
Grr... Yes, that's what I meant. The other Sunday that falls on Wednesday. (sorry)
Chance
chancetarget
Avon, IN
Post #: 1
Hey guys,
I am very new to this group and relatively new to Avon. I used to game alot (about 10 years ago or longer) but am interested in getting back into it. Does anyone know of anything going on? I don't know if the game you guys are talking about has filled. Thanks.
Chance
chancetarget
Avon, IN
Post #: 2
Oh yeah, and even if the game is full, it would be nice to meet some gamers in the area and find out whats going on. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 56
Hello Chance, I believe we still have room for another in our group. I messaged the others to find out for sure.
A former member
Post #: 21
Chance:

You would be welcome to join us. We're at our limit after you, unless someone drops from the group.

I'll write you privately with my email so I can get yours from you and add you to our mailing list.

Dave
Chance
chancetarget
Avon, IN
Post #: 4
Hey guys,
Do you have a schedule when you play? I may have missed it with my new job and everything. But I would be interested.

Jared/Chance