addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for games

Looking for games

Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 52
Since the Rifts isn't developing to anything, I'll expand it. Looking to play Pathinder, Star Wars, Rifts, CofC, D20 Modern or pretty much any other rpg. Can run several, and play even more.
Rob T
ghosst00
Lapel, IN
Post #: 17
Since the Rifts isn't developing to anything, I'll expand it. Looking to play Pathinder, Star Wars, Rifts, CofC, D20 Modern or pretty much any other rpg. Can run several, and play even more.

Gabriel Deanimator runs a Werewolf the Apocalypse/D&D 3.5 hybrid game on Sunday's @ Saltire Games, and we need a few more Garou, if you're interested.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 61
If you are interested in shared campaign settings, there are also Pathfinder Society games going on. I'm running tomorrow, and Mark is running one next Sat.
A former member
Post #: 1
Yes, new players are always welcome for Pathfinder Society events!
A former member
Post #: 18
Is Pathfinder a game system? I've heard the term but don't know if it is related to D&D or is its own system, etc.
A former member
Post #: 24
I know its a fuction in Illustrator software...lol sorry bad joke...
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 53
Pathfinder is Paizo's continuation of 3.5.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yes, Pathfinder RPG is it's own system based of the D&D 3.x framework.

Pathfinder Society is their version of a living campaign which allows different players and GMs to play in 4 hour block adventures set in their campaign setting world of Golarion. Lots of fun!
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 54
Still looking to play and maybe rotate games. Also play some one shots.
The Arsenal is nice, but it's not an option for us right now.
A former member
Post #: 35
Also looking towards getting into Pathfinder.Besides what's going on at the Arsenal, Gamerz is looking to start up a PFS group as well.
I'm looking to start or get into something on Sundays or Tuesdays which are my days off.

Played in several PFS games during GenCon, and they rock.