Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › August 1st...My players are in grave danger...they need help!!!

August 1st...My players are in grave danger...they need help!!!

A former member
Post #: 26
My players are great, they have recently beena part of a great island society that is a land of peacful monks that are also Garou. These enlightened people seek a peaceful way, so little do they know of the true darkness that surrounds them, the darkness that will invade them on the 1st of August at Saltire Games. Word gets around to me from the Umbra and i have heard whispers of massive armies that which to destroy and corrupt these peacful people in the worst ways. Don't let the players down, dont let these peace loving Garou be handed over to the Wyrm without a fight. Calling all Garou that wish to Fight, and change the fate of the White Howlers before they are corrupted to the contempable Black Spiral Dancers, Before the peace and kindness of this great nation is turned to a toxic black mess. Don't be the one that had a chance to change destiny, and passed it up.
If interested in playing contact me Gab. or go to the meet up group of "Werewolf The Rising"
You won't be disapponted.
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 240
oooooo!!!!!!!! :) sounds cool!
A former member
Post #: 19
Since my team consists of Cosmo Kramer & Edie Brickell sans the New Bohemians, I could really use some help this fight, help a brotha out?
A former member
Post #: 28
oooooo!!!!!!!! :) sounds cool!

Heather we would be happy to have you.....you should play.