addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board General Gaming › Video gaming - SC2

Video gaming - SC2

A former member
Post #: 1
Ok, so I just found this group, and I think it is awesome so far. I look forward to meeting you all smile. I, personally, am a big video gamer but I also like board games and table-top RPG's.

Anyway the point of this thread in particular is: is there a designated "place" where video gamers can "meetup" and discuss video games specifically? In my case, I just got Starcraft 2 (awesome!) and I'm looking for friends to play with online that I might also be able to hang out with in real life. Is there a place where I should post about that, or is this the right place?

Thanks!