addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board RPGs › Looking to join DND group

Looking to join DND group

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

My name is Jim and I live on the south side (Greenwood). I haven't played DnD for over 20 years, except for a couple of games a this year's GENCON, and am interested in joining a group that is or interested in playing some DnD.

Looking forward to any replies.

Jim
A former member
Post #: 11
Hi Jim, I'm a fellow southsider as well. I was in a similar situation to yours in that I was looking to get back into DnD after around the same amount of time off from the game. Luckily I missed the whole 3.0/3.5 series of the game and was able to embrace 4.0. We have a large group going that plays every Wednesday and every other Saturday at the Arsenal Game Room. We are looking to possibly split the Saturday group up (currently 7 players) as I've been DMing a Forgotten Realms campaign and a member of our group wants to DM an Eberron Campaign, so there is definitely potential to get involved with this group.

Either way, we are always looking for more DnD types so that we can enjoy one off adventures and now , maybe some Dark Sun arena type outings.

Send me a message on here if you're up for meeting our group.