Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › This Saturday Board Game Meet up

This Saturday Board Game Meet up

John M.
user 7723066
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Interested in joining a board game of Pandemic- a game where we will cooperate to cure the world of rapidly spreading diseases. It is a ton of fun.

I also have Arkham Horror as a follow up game.

I am thinking of starting at 11am at the Arsenal (downtown). If enough people want to go somewhere else, I am open to ideas.

Once again this saturday is the meeting but if you see this later, contact me and we might be able to meet on a future weekend. Friday are sometimes good for me too.

Later,
John
A former member
Post #: 55
Fridays work for us and some Sats when we are not out of town or going to a con. We will be out of town tomorrow other wise I would have joined ya. We loooove Pandemic. We play all the time. I will send ya an email when we have a Friday night free.
John M.
user 7723066
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Fridays work for us and some Sats when we are not out of town or going to a con. We will be out of town tomorrow other wise I would have joined ya. We loooove Pandemic. We play all the time. I will send ya an email when we have a Friday night free.
Cool. Glad you like Pandemic. I have played it a handful of time and really enjoy it. See you another Friday.
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 55
My other half and I might try to make it up there.
John M.
user 7723066
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Troy if you two can make it. Give me a call 217-9792925
could you still meet at 1, I would prefer it. I have aikido in the morning
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 56
Won't know till tomorrow...217 number? Hmmm all right. We'll see if we can get a hold of you. If not, we'll just try and meet you there.
John M.
user 7723066
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
Yep 217. Looking forward to meeting you guys
John M.
user 7723066
Chicago, IL
Post #: 6
Troy I am the arsenal. Give me a call if you can make it.
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 57
Fell apart....didn't realize how handicap unfriendly that place was.
John M.
user 7723066
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
No worries. Next time what place will work best for you? I don't live super close to the Arsenal so I am happy to meet else where.